Recipes and Hydration
Providence Easy-Prep Pack
Justin Quek's Golden Pumpkin Broth
TungLok's Braised Superior Sauce
Best thawed overnight in refrigerator. For quicker results, place sealed pack of sea cucumber in a bowl of warm water until thawed.
1. Rinse the sea cucumber and set aside to dry
2. Pour the sauce into a non-stick pan, and add 1/4 cup of water
3. Add the sea cucumbers (sliced or whole)
4. Under medium heat, braise the sea cucumbers for 3-5 minutes. If you like your sea cucumbers softer, you can cook it for longer
5. Season lightly with salt and pepper
6. Serve piping hot with rice or noodles
Note: the Golden Pumpkin Broth may appear chunky in the package, however smooths out while heating.